It’s that time of year again! Love is in the air, and we can’t help but feel all mushy and romantic! Whether you’re single or in a relationship, we’ve got the perfect quotes, wishes, messages, and images for you to share on Valentine’s Day (weekday 2023)!
Valentine’s Day is an annual celebration of love and devotion, and many people around the world take part in this joyous holiday. In the days leading up to Valentine’s Day, however, there are numerous other days of celebration that lead up to the big day.
From Rose Day to Propose Day to Chocolate Day, Valentine’s Week is a special time of year that many couples look forward to each year. With so many special days to celebrate, it’s no wonder why Valentine’s Day is such a popular holiday!
Happy Valentines Day 2023
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show your special someone just how much you care. From February 7th to February 14th, we have the opportunity to express our love and appreciation with various gifts and gestures throughout the entire week!
Starting with Rose Day on the 7th, followed by Propose Day on the 8th, Chocolate Day on the 9th, Teddy Day on the 10th, Promise Day on the 11th, Hug Day on the 12th, Kiss Day on the 13th, and finishing with Valentine’s Day on the 14th – it’s a week-long celebration of love! So make sure to show your special someone just how much you care this Valentine’s Week!
“Because love is like a hurricane, it can come out of nowhere and sweep you away.” -Shane Peacock
“The heart wants what the heart wants.
What Day Of The Week Is Valentine’s Day?
Valentine’s Day (weekday 2023) falls on a Monday.
How Many Weeks Until Valentine’s Day 2023?
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and lovebirds are counting down the days until February 14th. It’s only seven weeks away, meaning there’s still plenty of time to plan the perfect date night or decide on the perfect gift for your significant other.
Get ready to start the countdown and make Valentine’s Day 2023 a memorable one with your special someone.
It’s only seven weeks away! Can’t wait to celebrate with all of our loved ones!
Valentine Week Days 2023 List
Valentine’s week is a seven-day celebration that starts on February 7th and ends on February 14th. Each day during this week is dedicated to expressing love and appreciation for someone special.
The days include Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, and Kiss Day. Celebrating each day of Valentine’s week is a great way to express your love and appreciation for someone special in your life.
Valentine Week Days Name
|07th February||Rose Day|
|08th February||Propose Day|
|09th February||Chocolate Day|
|10th February||Teddy Day|
|11th February||Promise Day|
|12th February||Hug Day|
|13th February||Kiss Day|
|14th February||Valentine’s Day|
07Th February: Rose Day
February 7 marks the beginning of Valentine’s Week, and it is celebrated as Rose Day. This day gives couples an opportunity to express their love and appreciation for one another with a single rose.
A rose is a traditional symbol of love and admiration, so giving one to your partner is a great way to start off the holiday. Couples can also choose to give roses to their friends, family members, and other people they care about as a special gesture of love.
08Th February: Propose Day
Propose Day, which falls on the 8th of February, is an important day in the Valentine’s Week celebration. This day is widely celebrated by lovers all over the world who use this day to express their love through a romantic proposal.
If you are planning to propose to the special someone in your life, this is the perfect day to make your move. Get creative with your proposal and make sure to make it as special as possible; use chocolates, flowers, or even a heartfelt poem. Propose Day is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to express your feelings, so make it count!
09Th February: Chocolate Day
The third day of Valentine’s Week is Chocolate Day, which falls on February 9th. This is a day to celebrate the sweet delights of chocolate and to show your special someone how much you care.
Whether it’s a box of chocolates, a chocolate-filled gift basket, or something handmade, this day is a great way to express your love. So don’t forget to make this day special and give a little extra love with some chocolates.
10Th February: Teddy Day
Teddy Day celebrated on the 10th of February, is one of the most beloved days of Valentine’s Week. On this day, couples exchange teddy bears as a symbol of their love and affection. It is a great way for couples to show their appreciation for each other and express the emotions that words can’t always describe.
Teddy Day is not limited to just couples, friends can also exchange teddies as a token of their friendship. Whether you are celebrating with your significant other or your best friend, make sure to get them a special teddy bear that they will treasure forever.
11Th February: Promise Day
Promise Day is celebrated on the 11th of February as part of Valentine’s Week. It is a day to celebrate the promises that form the foundation of relationships. Those in a relationship make pledges to each other, while those not in a relationship may use this day to make promises to friends and family.
This day is all about expressing the commitment and dedication one has to those one care about. Making thoughtful and sincere promises is a way to build stronger relationships and strengthen bonds.
12Th February: Hug Day
February 12th is celebrated as Hug Day, one of the most special days of Valentine’s Week. On this day, it is customary to give your loved one a big hug and express your love. It is said that a hug can help to create a strong bond between two people, something that can last for a lifetime.
Furthermore, hugging releases oxytocin which helps reduce stress and anxiety, making it the perfect way to show someone how much you care for them. So make sure to give your loved one the perfect hug this Hug Day.
13Th February: Kiss Day
Kiss day, celebrated on the 13th of February, is an important part of Valentine’s Week. This day marks an important opportunity for couples to express their love and affection for each other through a simple kiss.
Kissing is a universal expression of love and appreciation, and Kiss Day is a great reminder to take the time to appreciate your partner. Whether it’s a first kiss or a goodbye kiss, taking the time to express your love through this physical gesture is an important part of any relationship.
14Th February: Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is the special day celebrated on 14th February every year to express one’s love for their special someone. The week leading up to Valentine’s Day is known as Valentine’s Week and comprises seven days full of fun, love, and romance. This Valentine’s Day, let those special people in your life know just how much they mean to you.
Who Invented Valentine’s Week?
The origin of Valentine’s Week is widely credited to the ancient Roman festival of Lupercalia, which was held in mid-February. The festival honored the Roman god Lupercus and celebrated fertility. The festival included a lottery in which young men drew the names of young women from a jar.
This lottery system from centuries ago is thought to be the basis for today’s Valentine’s Week, with each day having its own meaning and purpose.
Although it is unclear who first began celebrating Valentine’s Week, it is believed to have originated in Europe during the Middle Ages and has since spread around the world.
What Are Some Quotes For Valentine’s Day?
1. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other”
2. “Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person”
3. “Love is a friendship set to music”
4. “Love is a game that two can play and both win”
5. “You’re the one I love and you’re the one I need”
6. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you”
7. “Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly”
8. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever”
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
“Love is a game that two can play and both win.” – Eva Gabor
“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” – William Shakespeare
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
“Love is an endless adventure, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.” -Sharon Stone
“The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
“I love you not because you are beautiful, or because you are smart, or because you are kind. I love you because you are you.” -Anais Nin
What Are Some Wishes For Valentine’s Day?
1. Wishing you Valentine’s Day filled with love, joy, and happiness.
2. May your Valentine’s Day be as beautiful and magical as the love we share.
3. I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Wishing you a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
4. Wishing you a Valentine’s Day full of sweet moments and lasting memories.
5. Wishing you Valentine’s Day that is as special as you are to me.
6. Sending love, hugs, and kisses your way this Valentine’s Day.
7. May your Valentine’s Day be filled with love and laughter.
8. Valentine’s Day is a special time to celebrate the love that we share.
9. Wishing you Valentine’s Day that is as special as you are.
10. Here’s to Valentine’s Day filled with love, joy, and lots of hugs and kisses.
“May your love be as strong as the mountains, and as deep as the ocean.” -Toni Morrison
“May your heart be filled with more love than the world has ever known.” -Beth Moore
“Wrap your arms around me and tell me you’ll always be mine.” -Shane Koyczan
“Every day I spend with you, I’m grateful for.” -Nicki Minaj
What Are Some Messages For Valentine’s Day?
On this special day, I just wanted to let you know how much I love and appreciate you. Happy Valentines Day!
You fill my life with so much love and joy. Wishing you a very Happy Valentines Day!
On this day of love, I want to thank you for being you and for all the wonderful moments we’ve shared. Happy Valentines Day!
I love you more than words can express. Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Wishing you a very Happy Valentines Day!
I’m so lucky to have you in my life and I’m wishing you a very happy Valentine’s Day!
Sending you all my love on this special day and hoping it brings you joy and happiness.
On Valentine’s Day, I want to thank you for loving me endlessly and unconditionally.
I’m grateful to have you in my life and I’m sending you my love on this special day.
Wishing you a beautiful Valentine’s Day filled with lots of love and joy.
I’m so lucky to be with you and I’m wishing you a day of love and happiness.
May this Valentine’s Day bring us closer together and bring us lots of love and happiness.
Nothing makes me happier than being with you and I’m wishing you a very happy Valentine’s Day.
I’m sending you lots of love and hugs on this special day so you know how much you mean to me.
I love you more than words can say and I’m wishing you a day of love and joy on Valentine’s Day.
“Love is not about finding the perfect person. It’s about finding the perfect person for you.” -Anonymous
“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” -Roy Croft
“The most important thing in life is to love, to be loved, and to know that somebody else cares.” -Paulo Coelho
“You are my world, and I would be lost without you.” -Shane Koyczan
What Are Some Images For Valentine’s Day?
1: Red roses
2: Heart-shaped balloons
3: Chocolate boxes
4: Love letters
5: Teddy bears
6: Heart-shaped chocolates
7: Cupid figures
We love seeing images that represent our love! Here are a few to get you started!
Happy Valentines Day Husband
1. “To my husband on Valentine’s Day: You are the love of my life and my forever Valentine!”
2. “My love for you is a journey; starting at forever, and ending at never.”
3. “Happy Valentine’s Day to my husband, who I love with my whole heart and soul.”
4. “My love for you is a never-ending story, today and always.”
5. “My love for you is infinite and unconditional, today and always.”
6. “Happy Valentine’s Day to the man who has my heart and soul, I love you!”
7. “I’m so blessed to have you in my life and as my Valentine.”
8. “My heart beats only for you, my husband, and my Valentine.”
9. “You are my world, my Valentine, and my forever love.”
10. “Happy Valentine’s Day to the most amazing husband in the world. I love you!”
Happy Valentines Day Wife
1. “You are the love of my life and my best friend. Happy Valentine’s Day, wifey.”
2. “No one else brings me the same joy and happiness that you do – I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day.”
3. “My love for you grows each and every day. Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world this Valentine’s Day.”
4. “I’m so grateful for your love and for you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my beautiful wife.”
5. “You’re the light of my life and I’m so grateful to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
“My heart belongs to you and only you, My love. Happy Valentine’s Day, Wifey!”
“My love for you is a journey; starting at forever, and ending at never. Happy Valentine’s Day, Wifey!”
“Your love is my greatest treasure, and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, Wifey!”
“My love for you is infinite, and so is my admiration for you. Happy Valentine’s Day, My Lovely Wife!”
“My heart is full of love for you, and I hope yours is too. Happy Valentine’s Day, My Darling Wife!”
Happy Valentines Day Girlfriend
1. “Happy Valentine’s Day. I love you more than words can say.”
2. “You are the beat of my heart, the music in my laughter, the tears of my joys, and the air in my sighs. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.”
3. “Your love has brought so much joy into my life, and on Valentine’s Day, I want to show you how much I care. Happy Valentine’s Day
4. “Our love is the kind that is written about in books and sung about in songs. I’m so happy to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.”
5. “I am so lucky to have you as my girlfriend. On this Valentine’s Day, I want to thank you for all you do and let you know how much I love you.”
Happy Valentines Day Boyfriend
1. “I can’t think of anyone I’d rather share Valentine’s Day with than you. You mean the world to me.”
2. “My love for you grows and grows with each passing day. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
3. “No Valentine’s Day card can adequately express how much I love and appreciate you. You are truly one of a kind.”
4. “Happy Valentine’s Day to the most amazing boyfriend ever. I’m so lucky to have you in my life.”
5. “You make my heart skip a beat every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
6. “I’m so thankful for everything you do for me. You are incredible, and I’m so lucky to have you.”
7. “Happy Valentine’s Day to the man who holds my heart in the palm of his hand.”
8. “I’m always looking for reasons to smile, and you give me plenty. I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day!”
Happy Valentines Day Wishes
1. “Valentine’s Day is a time to express your love and appreciation to those you cherish.”
2. “Love is in the air, and Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to celebrate it!”
3. “My heart is filled with love and joy on this special Valentine’s Day.”
4. “Happy Valentine’s Day to my one true love!”
5. “Wishing you a Valentine’s Day full of love and happiness!”
6. “Sending lots of love your way on this special day!”
7. “On this day of love, I’m sending you all my love and care.”
8. “Life is so much sweeter when I’m with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
9. “To the one I love, I wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day!”
Happy Valentines Day Love
1. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee
2. “Love is not about how much you say ‘I love you, but how much you can prove that it’s true.” – Unknown
3. “Love is the most precious gift we can give and receive this Valentine’s Day.” – Unknown
4. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
5. “Love is a friendship set to music.” – Joseph Campbell
6. “Love is the beauty of the soul.” – Saint Augustine
7. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” – John Lennon
8. “Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time.” – Unknown
9. “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost
10. “Love is an endless act of forgiveness. Forg
“Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends.” – Anonymous
“Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t live without.” – Anonymous
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
“Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
Wrapping Up: Valentine Week Days 2023
Valentine’s Week is sure to be a special one, filled with romantic gestures and expressions of love. From Rose Day on February 7th to Valentine’s Day on February 14th, couples and friends alike will have a wealth of opportunities to express their feelings and show their appreciation for one another.
Whether it’s through a simple gift or a grand gesture, Valentine’s Week is the perfect time to show how much you care.
We hope you enjoy these Valentine’s Day quotes, wishes, messages, and images! Be sure to share them with all of your loved ones on valentine week days 2023. Happy Valentines Day, enjoy your weekend.